LOCATION: Thornton NSW 2332
POSITION: Helpdesk Support Officer – full-time
Key client-facing role with a focus on exceptional customer service
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Pulse Mining Systems is looking for a bright and passionate individual to join our Helpdesk team and assist in the delivery of ERP systems and BI/Analytics solutions to our clients in mining and other industries.
- Provide day to day support to existing clients by phone, email, and face-to-face
- Gather requirements and troubleshoot issues to establish root cause and reach prompt resolution for the client
- Maintain an effective issue management system and associated practices, escalate issues to other team members, liaise between client and team members for effective outcomes
- Maintain user access via user account administration
- Maintain client-facing and internal user guides and other support resources
- Support, test, and schedule new upgrade releases
- Assist with developing proposals for software changes and new installations
- Contribute to project implementations on time and budget
To be qualified for this role you will need:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Intermediate to strong Word and Excel skills
Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
Ability to prioritise, self-manage, and apply initiative
High attention to detail and can-do attitude
Ability to deliver to deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
The successful candidate will most likely possess:
- Experience in computerised business systems or end-user functions such as Accounts, Payroll or Procurement
- Training in customer-service delivery or experience in a customer-support role
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment
Pulse Mining Systems is the world-leading developer of technology for managing the business of mining. Founded in 1986, and based in the Hunter Valley NSW, the company’s systems and solutions are used in many different countries across a wide range of mining operations and resources types.
Pulse Mining ERP is the complete mine management system with five fully-integrated or standalone modules. Pulse Analytics is the groundbreaking suite of agnostic BI dashboards used in mining and other industries. Ongoing enhancements to existing systems, and frequent new product releases, are fulfilling the company’s vision to develop, improve, and evolve its world-class software, analytics, and mobility.
The Pulse team is growing due to new client acquisitions, increased scope and scale for existing clients, continuing new development and modernisation projects, and rapid technological advancements.
Pulse offers the opportunity to build a long and successful career, with pathways to career progression available. Located in a purpose-built facility at the end of the M1 freeway, Thornton, our offices and development environments are professional yet laid-back. A range of branded workwear is provided for business-casual dress. Schedules are flexible within reason, and employees can have the option of working remotely on occasion. The Newcastle region offers a contemporary coastal lifestyle with numerous amenities and attractions. The median house price is $587,000 . The Hunter has a resident population of 634,572 with 10.1 million annual visitors . The median age of Newcastle city residents is 37 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV (Word/PDF) and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
Helpdesk Support Officer – [your name].
Pulse Mining Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in confidence.